Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ahhhh...The 80's....

They were an intersting time now that I look back on it....I miss the days of the tv when 2 guys played women just to get women? Anyone know which show that was?
Believe it or not I was walking on air......Anyone??
And there was that little man who no one would have thought would become a good actor...Ahh Shazbat.....
Remember the cool white suit with the light blue t-shirts underneath and wearing no socks with those white loafers??
And there was little Ricky Schroder with that shiny untensil that some are born with in their mouths......
Then there was "Whatchoo tawkin bou Willis?", which turned into "Whatchoo tawkin bou bitch?", to "Whatchoo tawkin bou yo honor?"....
Ok enough of the tirvia....
I could go on and on...
OK I will....
In my wee mind I really think that the 80's had alot of really crappy music...Oh sure there was Bruce and the Eagles...Aerosmith had some good music then..Billy Joel...And then there were people like Debarge...I mean a guy whose freakin name is "The Barge"?...Named after a freakin flat bottomed boat that usually carries garbage on it? I actually saw a video of his last night...I couldn't turn away from it...It was awful...A bunch of really feminine men prancing around with a bunch of ugly women, all of which couldn't dance, a then there was The Barge riding around on the top of the seat in a convertible with theis big dorky smile and his parachute pants and his black version of the Flock of Seagulls hair-do....
Excuse me while I go and throw up now.....

Comments:
[2 guys played women just to get women?]

Will and Grace?

[Believe it or not I was walking on air?]

Touched by an Angel ?

[That little man who no one would have thought would become a good actor...]

Of course. Danny DeVito.

[Remember the cool white suit with the light blue t-shirts underneath.]

Ah yes, the doctors uniform from General Hospital. Very good.

[And there was little Ricky Schroder with that shiny untensil that some are born with in their mouths.]

Forceps?

["Whatchoo tawkin bou Willis?"]

Jabba the Hut?

Yea, Debarge. Good thing I never bought any of those albums... :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?